About Me

My photo
I love finding new music and sharing it with my friends. So when told to make a blog for a class, I decided I would share new music with everyone. I'm currently a student at Endicott College, majoring in Internet studies. I hope you guys enjoy reading my opinions on certain music, and I hope I can help you expand your music collection.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Johnny Polygon: a Unique Shape

He raps, he sings, he's funky, he's up-beat, he's unique, and you've probably never heard of him.  He's Johnny Polygon, a rapper/singer with a different kind of sound.  I'm sorry I took so much time off from posting, but think of this as a grand re-opening, where I'm giving out free music to all! Any mixtape by Johnny that you want can be found at Johnny Polygon's official website. Some of my favorite Johnny Polygon tracks are Lose Control, I've Been Running, and Bag.

3 comments:

  1. Dont forget to mention "i been runnin" was produced by a local!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For real? I had no idea. Feel free to email me some details on the producer and some other tracks to mkelley81@cox.net, I'd love to feature them in a post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude its him, I'm pretty sure thats drew girard, jenn links boyfriend. he produced that shit, thats how i found polygon in the first place, check his Facebook out and shit, he's always posting dope artists. have i ever steered u wrong
    TRAVIS

    ReplyDelete