About Me

My photo
I love finding new music and sharing it with my friends. So when told to make a blog for a class, I decided I would share new music with everyone. I'm currently a student at Endicott College, majoring in Internet studies. I hope you guys enjoy reading my opinions on certain music, and I hope I can help you expand your music collection.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thumbs Up For Mac Miller

Alright guys, its time to get "Most Dope", in the spirit of the upcoming concert at Endicott (which I just bought my ticket for and I'm pretty pumped about).  In case you haven't caught on yet I'm talking about Mac Miller.  This kid's dropping a lot of music in the coming months, with his album Blue Slide Park (cover art above) coming out on November 8th, and a mixtape called 92 Til Infinity being released sometime before the album.  This guy is only 19 years old. Seriously? Mac launched his Best Day Ever mixtape and crashed the servers on datpiff.com and I'm sure 92 Til Infinity won't be any different.  He's young enough to be a sophomore at all the schools he's touring, but instead he's blowing the doors off of them with "Most Dope" live music.  Anyway, you've read enough from me..here's a couple of songs from his new projects...

Willie Dynamite, off of Blue Slide Park

Face The Facts, 92 Til Infinity

And now a bonus song, by Casey Veggies featuring Mac Miller called Can I Live Free Casey Veggies is an opening act for the Mac Miler and I would love to hear this song live.  Expect a Casey Veggies post in the near future, as I get more and more excited about this concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment