About Me

My photo
I love finding new music and sharing it with my friends. So when told to make a blog for a class, I decided I would share new music with everyone. I'm currently a student at Endicott College, majoring in Internet studies. I hope you guys enjoy reading my opinions on certain music, and I hope I can help you expand your music collection.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Xaphoon You're Crazy

If you've ever heard a song by Chiddy Bang then you know that Xaphoon Jones is just sick.  While the group is named after record breaking rapper, Chiddy Bang, they would be nowhere without Xaphoon.  Chiddy Bang as a duo definitely ranks high on my list of up-and-comers, but that's a post for another time.  This post is for me to hit you guys with some of my favorite Xaphoon Jones mixes, because I feel like he doesn't get nearly enough credit.  That being said, here's a few of my favorites...




No comments:

Post a Comment