About Me

My photo
I love finding new music and sharing it with my friends. So when told to make a blog for a class, I decided I would share new music with everyone. I'm currently a student at Endicott College, majoring in Internet studies. I hope you guys enjoy reading my opinions on certain music, and I hope I can help you expand your music collection.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Bring Los To Endicott?

Recently I got invited to join a Facebook event called "Bring Los To Endicott", so I decided to investigate and see if I really want Los at Endicott.  I do.  This guys pretty good and he's got a really energetic kind of flow that would probably be pretty good to see live.  Not to mention he's not too famous so it'd probably be a cheap concert.  But really, I had to look him up on datpiff and he has a decent collection of mixtapes, the latest being The Louis Vuitton Gift Pack which I was definitely a fan of.  He went in on a lot of catchy and popular instrumentals, but it did seem like he needed a little bit more originality.  I'm not saying his sound isn't unique, I just wanna hear a couple more original beats.  That's not to say that his remakes of Gucci Gucci6 Foot 7 Foot, and I'm On One aren't absolutely dope, because they are.  I could be wrong though, maybe his remakes are so good that nobody minds the lack of original beats (because I barely mind and it wouldn't stop me from buying a ticket), I'd love to know what you guys think about him, so feel free to leave some comments below.

1 comment:

  1. los is awesome!! that would be awesome if we could. he is comin up slowly and needs to be heard more! i have a few of his songs and i found them online on hiphop websites. he should have better credit for his career.

    ReplyDelete