About Me

My photo
I love finding new music and sharing it with my friends. So when told to make a blog for a class, I decided I would share new music with everyone. I'm currently a student at Endicott College, majoring in Internet studies. I hope you guys enjoy reading my opinions on certain music, and I hope I can help you expand your music collection.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lace Up!

Machine Gun Kelly is filthy in his latest mixtape "The Rage Pack".  I literally would listen to it in its entirety and that is something that I rarely do. Ever. MGK has always been one of my favorites, I love his other mixtapes, "100 Words and Running" and "Lace Up".  He's just really real, and now it's good to know that even though he just signed a big contract with Bad Boy, he hasn't gone mainstream yet. Lace the fuck up and get all of his mixtapes here: http://www.mgklaceup.com/

PS..a little bonus treat, MGK and Juicy J- Boat Load

No comments:

Post a Comment