About Me

My photo
I love finding new music and sharing it with my friends. So when told to make a blog for a class, I decided I would share new music with everyone. I'm currently a student at Endicott College, majoring in Internet studies. I hope you guys enjoy reading my opinions on certain music, and I hope I can help you expand your music collection.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Time To Dub Out

It's Thirstday. The unofficial start of the weekend, and if you're gonna be partying you need to bump some face melting bass.  When it comes to dubstep I prefer some lyrics in mine, or maybe a sample from a song I like, but the most important part is the filthy music.  So now allow me to help you all dub the fuck out.

Get Em High (Big Gigantic Remix)


Somebody That I Used to Know (Will Styles and Spook's Thoroughly  Irresponsible Remix)


Under Mi Wildflower


Wonderwall (Figure Drumstep Edit)


1901 (Neon Steve Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment