About Me

My photo
I love finding new music and sharing it with my friends. So when told to make a blog for a class, I decided I would share new music with everyone. I'm currently a student at Endicott College, majoring in Internet studies. I hope you guys enjoy reading my opinions on certain music, and I hope I can help you expand your music collection.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Music For A (Mod) Sunny Day

Happy Friday everyone..Here's some up beat music from a guy named Mod Sun..the mixtape is called Blazed By The Bell and it's exactly what it sounds like. Total stoner lyrics, including songs like Modern Sunshine, and Never Coming Down, This is a stoner's summer soundtrack that anybody can enjoy, even the non smokers out there.

2 comments:

  1. interesting style here...i wouldn't personally listen to it but it does have a catchy picture there! dj il will and rockstar are very popular so he might find some success with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bump almost any mixtape hosted by Ill Will and Rock Star. I like this guys lyrics too, he has a really positive outlook on everything

    ReplyDelete